|EPSD Belief Statements
1. We believe education is an ever-changing lifelong process and people need to view themselves as life-long learners.
2. We believe students have a shared responsibility for their own learning.
3. We believe students of today will live in a different future and we must prepare them to confront new challenges.
4. We believe the East Penn School District must continue to provide an excellent program that addresses the educational needs of all students in a safe and supportive environment.
5. We believe a commitment to continuous improvement is essential to achieve the mission of the East Penn School District.
6. We believe the collaboration between the home, the school district, and the community has a direct correlation to the quality of the educational system and the experience of each student.
7. We believe a strong foundation of experiences leads to constructively contributing citizens who understand the effects of their actions.
8. We believe that a strong and effective education system is essential to both the survival and prosperity of a democratic society.
9. We believe that the East Penn School District must manage financial assets in an efficient and effective manner that is fiscally responsible to all members of the community.