2011 Kindergarten Registration
This is certainly an exciting time in your child’s life as he/she prepares to enter kindergarten. East Penn School District will be holding kindergarten registration for the 2011-2012 school year during the week of February 28, 2011. At the end of January 2011, a registration packet will be mailed to district households with kindergarten-eligible children. More information regarding school assignments and a specific registration date for each elementary building will be available in January.
Please note that in order to be enrolled in kindergarten, your child must be five years old on or before September 12, without exception. We look forward to working with your family as you enter the East Penn school community.
Please download forms:
- Cover Letter
- Registration Schedule, 2011 (NEW!)
- Registration Packet ( PDF, 1475K)
- School Health Questionnaire (2 pages, PDF, 424K)
- Medical Examination Cover Letter (1 page, PDF)
- Private Physician Report (Due September 30, PDF, 1320K)
- Dental Examination Cover Letter (1 page, PDF)
- Family Dentist Report (Due September 30, PDF, 253K)
- Immunization Requirement (PDF, 253K)
- Emergency Health Info Form (PDF, 253K)
If registration has passed, you may still register your child for our kindergarten program. Please call our Central Registration Office at 484.519.3210. This office is located at Eyer Middle School. All Registrations are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Should you require any assistance or information prior to registration, call the principal at the elementary school or you may email or call my assistant, Mrs. Linda Iezzi, at email@example.com or 610.966.8321.
We are pleased to welcome your child to the East Penn kindergarten program. We look forward to working with you.
Assistant to the Superintendent