Home Moodle For Employees For Parents For Students

Home Access Center

HAC Parent Login HAC Access Request Form Change Emergency Contact
The East Penn School District is pleased to be moving forward with additional features in our "Home Access Center". This web based application allows authorized parents and/or guardians access to their child's school information. In the interest of conservation and our district-wide "going green" initiative, we will no longer be distributing the Resident Contact Form via mail. This information will now be updated through Home Access Center.

Home Access Center allows access to the following information:

What do I do if I forget my username and password?

You can contact your child's building and a username and password sheet can be made available for pickup in the office.

How do I change my Edulink (Auto Call) phone number?

You can change your Edulink (Auto Call) contact phone number through Home Access Center. Login and then select 'Registration'.

How do I change my Emergency Contact Information?

Emergency contact information must be changed through the Registrar’s office by using the “Change Emergency Contact Form” found on the Parent Page. Please print and complete the form, and return it to your child’s building..