The new version of Exchange features a revised Outlook Web App. Once your mail box is moved over, you can access your email at http://mail.eastpennsd.org. Login using your normal network username/password. Below are some screenshots and a video (at the end of the page) that point out a few of the changes in the web email client.
The new web email sign-in screen
2. List of messages sorted by date.
3. Currently selected message (double click to open in new window).
4. Message preview pane.
1. Create new message.
2. Delete selected message.
3. Reply to message in preview pane.
4. 'Reply All' to current message.
5. Forward message.
The new version features a 'conversation' view of messages, similar to Gmail. Groups of messages are presented together.
1. Message title.
2. Expand/contract a message to view text.
You can return to a standard (no conversation view) by clicking on view, then 'unselect' the Use Conversations option.
The short video below highlights some of the new features and where options are located.