ABOUT MR. LEGUTKO
- From 1999 to present, is a full-time teacher at Lower Macungie Middle School in Macungie, PA in the East Penn School District, where he is teaching/has taught Honors Algebra II, Honors Algebra I, Algebra I C.P., Algebra 1A, Pre-Algebra B, and Connections II.
- From 2001 to 2007, Mr. Legutko was webmaster of "LMMS Online", Lower Macungie Middle School's website. He also was the advisor and founder of the school's "electronic newspaper" club, called Greenhorn.net.
|- In December, 1999, Mr. Legutko earned his Masters of Science degree in Education, Technology Option from Wilkes University.|
- From 1997-1999, worked as a full-time teacher at Bishop Hafey Jr./Sr. High School in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, where he taught Math Analysis (Pre-Calculus), Geometry, Algebra II and C + + Computer Introductory Programming. At Bishop Hafey, Mr. Legutko was involved with the S.O.D.A. organization (Student Organization for Development of Attitudes) and Hafey Computer Club, helping students develop educational websites for scholarship money.
- In 1996-1997, worked as a full-time teacher at Kent County High School in Kent County, Maryland, where he taught Algebra I and Algebra II. While working for Kent County, Mr. Legutko was a volunteer assistant coach for the varsity baseball team and volunteer assistant for high school marching band.
|- In 1995, graduated from the Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education, Mathematics Option after successfully completed a required semester of student teaching at Altoona Area High School in Altoona, Pennsylvania, where he taught Algebra II and Probability/Statistics.|
|-While an undergraduate, Mr. Legutko spent three years trumpeting in the Penn State Marching Blue Band (one as a Librarian and another as Vice President), four years in the Penn State Basketball Pep Band, two years in the Concert Band and four years playing sports in various intramural activities.|
- Mr. Legutko is a 1991 Torch Chapter N.H.S. graduate of Mahanoy Area High School in Mahanoy City, PA.