Classroom RulesIn our classroom, we have six rules that are to be followed. They are:
1. Raise your hand before speaking
2. Listen while others are talking
3. Respect the people and things around you
4. Be quiet while others are working
5. Follow directions the first time given
6. Always try your best!
If any of rules are broken, I use a stoplight that has 3 chances. They are:
1. Verbal Warning - Stay on Green
2. Turn stoplight to yellow - Warning
3. Turn stoplight to red – Put a B on chart
(Not able to participate in Team Time/Extra Recess on a Friday.)
If any rules continue to be broken past the red signal, I will notify you by a note or a phone call.
*Many times the children don’t have to get past the warning because they fix the behavior on their own!!!
This is a student’s chance to be caught doing something good. When they are seen doing something extra nice or polite, they get a “Cool Cat” ticket and their ticket can be used for something special from Mrs. Yencho!