Welcome Algebra I Students!
Final Exam Review Packet: Answer Key
If you are having difficulty in your studies, you have a few options. You can:
1) Go to the Math Extra Help Room during a study hall (help room schedule is posted in my room and throughout the school)
2) Schedule time to see me before or after school
3) See your guidance counselor to sign-up for tutoring
4) Visit the EHS Algebra I CP Moodle page. To register for this course, visit Moodle, and on the left side under ESPD Applications, click on "Algebra I." This with automatically enroll you in the course. The goal of the moodle is to give students a place to go for extra help, resources, and guidance on all topics in Algebra 1. It is aligned to both the Algebra 1 textbook and Study Island topics (Keystone content).
To register for the online textbook, visit: https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/login.jsp and use the information below to sign-up for access.
Periods 5 and 9 :: Class access code: 9D69D60CCE2A8FC7ACAD
When you enroll or register, type the access code exactly as shown above (or copy and paste).
Study Island is a website to help students prepare for the Keystone Exam. Assignments will be assigned after completion of each topic within the classroom. Students need to score a cumulative score of at least 70% after a minimum of 10 questions in each topic assigned to receive full credit.
Instructions for accessing Study Island:
1) Go to www.studyisland.com
2) Login using the following information:
Username: FirstnameLastname.ehs (Example, Mike Smith = MichaelSmith.ehs)
Password: [use your network login]
3) Under your picture, select “My Classes”