Welcome Algebra I Students!
If you are having difficulty in your studies, you have a few options. You can:
1) Go to the Learning Lab near the cafeteria (schedule is posted in my room and throughout the school)
2) Schedule time to see me before or after school
3) See your guidance counselor to sign-up for tutoring
To register for the online textbook, visit: https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/login.jsp, login, and use the class access code below to add the book to your library. If you don't already have an account, see me during a free period and we can set one up for you.
Class access code: 4AC8D8E7E3F1152B6B76
Study Island is a website to help students prepare for the Keystone Exam. Assignments will be assigned after completion of each topic within the classroom. Students need to score at least 70% after a minimum of 10 questions in each topic assigned to receive full credit.
Instructions for accessing Study Island:
1) Go to www.studyisland.com
2) Login using the following information:
(Example, Mike Smith, Class of 2019 = MSmith19.ehs)
Password: [use your network login]
3) Under your picture, select “My Classes”