Homework Page Date: Thursday, 4/24/14
I am sorry that no homework went up yesterday, but I was not in school.
*** In the event of bad weather or anything should cause school to be closed, please note the following:
Quizzes that were supposed to take place on the missed day(s) will take place when we return.
Assignments due on the missed day(s) as well as those originally due on the day we return are all due.
- DOL: Week #8 sentences(no new assignments)
- *DOL Quiz : no date selected yet for quiz #8 -Students will be responsible for writing the rule/reason they made a particular correction.
- Writing Response/Journal:
- New prompt choices are introduced on Fridays. The response needs to be written on a teacher provided form that breaks the paragraph into the three main required parts plus the copy of the prompt. If this form is not available or if a student prefers to type it, the 4 sections need to be separated: a copy of the prompt, the topic sentence, the body with supporting details, and a concluding sentence.*Students were given information on how to create their response with two examples. This information should remain in their binder all year as a reference.
- Class Writing: Writing Prompts Packet #: (no new assignments)
- Sentences Packet: Complete the review (handed out today)
- Sentences Quiz: Students will be taking this on Monday, 4/28
- WOW : April packet/due: Wed., 4/23 (collected yesterday)
- Grammar: Adjective packet: p. 7 & 8
- PSSA Practice: Packet # 4 / pp.(no new assignments)
- Always have an independent reading book with you in every class!
Social Studies /Rome Unit for the online textbook, follow directions found on either the "social studies resources" or "social studies" pages of this website
*Maps are not included with this online textbook...only text.
Today students learned about the Roman Empire.
- Map of the Roman Empire/due: Wed., 4/30