Homework Page Date: Tuesday, 6/4/13 *** In the event of bad weather or anything should cause school to be closed, please note the following:
Quizzes that were supposed to take place on the missed day(s) will take place when we return.
Assignments due on the missed day(s) as well as those originally due on the day we return are all due.
Language Arts: ****NO MORE LANGUAGE ARTS HOMEWORK!!*****
- DOL: none
- Writing Response: none
- Don't forget to "messify" the prompt!)
- Students will no longer have weekly prompt choices. Instead, they are given a packet of short passages to read, answer questions, and then write a response to a prompt on that passage. Students are told in class which story pages they need to read and write responses for as well as the due dates.
Today's quote: (all quotes for the quarter will be listed on the language arts page.)
*** none today
- WOW : none
- Grammar: none
- Class Reading: none
- Class Writing: None
- Reading Zone: Students should be reading everyday and should have completed several books by the end of this quarter. Three books are required per quarter.
- Book Report due dates for the year: 9/27, 10/17, 11/7, 11/28,12/19, 1/16, 2/6, 2/27, 3/20, 4/10, 5/1, 5/22 These graded book reports need to be written on the provided form or the same sections need to be addressed on a separate sheet of paper if the form is not available.
- Independent Reading:
Always have an independent reading book with you in every class!
Read 15-30 minutes at home every day!
Social Studies /Chapter Five: Ancient China
for the online textbook, follow directions found on either the "social studies resources" or "social studies" pages of this website
*Maps are not included with this online textbook...only text.
Today we: finished learning about ancient China.
- China Unit/Open Book Test/due: Wed., 6/5
- Passport picture (if not finished in class!)