Our reading series, StoryTown is available online! Students can access and read all of our weekly stories online. This is a wonderful resource to use at home with your child!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Students can access and read all of our weekly stories online, without having to
lug around their reading books!
- Students have access to the four workbooks we use in class.
(1) Practice Book (PB)
(2) Grammar Practice Book
(3) Spelling Practice Book
(4) Phonics Practice Book. .
- Students can print-out skipped pages from past lessons and use them as
- Students can assess the Storytown Readers to help them practice reading at home.
To access StoryTown online:
To access StoryTown online here is what you need to do:
- Go to https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com/ePC/start.do
- Select state Pennsylvania, district East Penn School District, and school Wescosville Elementary School
- Username: student1
- Password: reading - then click on login
- Then Click on Library
When in the library, if you click on Student e book, you can access all the stories that we are working on in the classroom. The lesson number we are working on will always be listed the newsletter and the homework sheet.
There are some other resources available in addition to the Student e book, please feel free to use those resources as well.
Now you are ready to read!