Click on the link above and answer the following questions then create your own timeline.
1) What group set up the Italian territories in 1815?
2) Summarize the 3 ideas for unifying Italy
3) What country invaded Naples in 1821?
4) Name the individual who lost an attempt to Unify Italy in 1848. What country prevented him from succeeding
5) What country helped Sardinia fight Austria in 1859?
6) Where did Garibaldi land his guerilla fighting force?
7) How many troops did Garibaldi’s 1000 man army face?
8) Was Garibaldi successful?
9) What was the final year in the Italian unification process?
Make a time line on the back of the paper using the following events place the date and event on the timeline
Italy is fully unified
Austria invades Naples
Garibaldi invades Sicily
Sardinia and France join forces
Mazzini tries and fails to unify Italy