Enjoy the following website links with your child. These websites have been used in the classroom or are supplemental to concepts your child is learning in third grade.
- Summer Math Resources
- Moodle ~ online "blog" for our classroom
Study Island ~ P.S.S.A. preparation website
Funbrain ~ interactive math games
Dance Mat Typing ~ practice finger placement and movement
Weather ~ interactive website teaching weather forecasting and predictions
Weather ~ gives the local forecast for any area, in kid-friendly terms
Water Cycle ~ interactive activities to see & understand the water cycle
Solar System ~ information about the solar system is read to you
- Solar System ~ learn about your planet (scroll down page)
- Earth ~ facts!
- Energy ~ find out how much energy is in the food we eat!
- Energy ~ riddles, puzzles, and more
- Soil Millionaire
- Soil Matching
- Hectic Harvest ~ planting and harvesting your own garden!
- HSP Math ~ see & hear lessons, play games, and practice what you are learning in class with an online version of your textbook!!
- All Skills Math Practice
- ***Ordering Numbers ELab ***
- Comparing Numbers ~ Scroll down for games
- ***Shapes ELab***
- Ordering Numbers Greatest to Least
- Addition Properties
- Halloween Games - odd/even/multiples/sums
- Subtraction Games
- More Subtraction
- Perimeter and Area
- Perimeter and Area 2
- Measurement 2
- Making Change
- Funbrain Change ~ challenging!
- Piggy Bank Game ~ you have to be quick!!
- Time Games
- Multiplication Games
- Multiplication Math-O
- Multiplication Flashcards
- Math Playground ~ flashcards, PROBLEM SOLVING
- Math eLab ~ interactive math activities that are aligned with our curriculum; a lot of steps to get to the page, but the students will be learning this in school
- Tut Pup ~ interactive math games, play against someone from another country!
- Macmillan Mcgraw-Hill Math ~ Math Lessons & Games
- Bitesize Math ~ fun & challenging
- Find the Fraction
- Equivalent Fractions
- Pizza Fractions
- Adding Fractions
- Fraction Bars ~ to help find equivalent fractions and simplest form
- Division Mystery Picture
- Sum Sense Division
- More Probability
- Xtra Math