Key Club Information
This page must be completed by all Key Club members. We need to have your information on record, and we will not release this to other people. In order to become a member, we must receive your information and dues money. Please visit the link below and complete the information by answering each of the questions. Thank you!
Key Club Information Sheet
Hand in your dues by:
- Early Bird Special Dues - $16.00 : October 1, 2015
- Last Chance Dues - $18.00 : October 8, 2015
- Make checks payable to: Emmaus High School (please include your first and last name in the memo line)
Service Hour Requirements:
4 hours are required for every month
- All of the hours will be due the last Thursday of every month.
Service hour requirement exceptions:
- 3 hours every month if you play a school sport (only during months it occurs) or are a member of the school plays or school bands.
- A maximum of 1 hour will be allowed every month for non-Key Club hours.
- Each non-Key Club hour requires a note explaining the event and a signature.
You MUST attend at least 1 meeting a month. Meeting dates for 2015-2016 are: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8, 10/22, 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/18, 3/3, 3/17, 3/31, 4/14, 4/28, 5/12, 5/26, 6/2
- Each meeting attended after that is worth ½ an hour of service
In order to receive credit for monthly service you must keep track of your hours on the Log Sheet at the meetings.
You must complete at least ONE Kiwanis hour during the school year.
Responsibilities of your officers:
President: Michelle Truong- Overall questions about hours and suggestions, runs meetings
Vice President: Sneha Shankar- Attendance, oversees committee structure
Secretary: Danielle Cristobal- Writes up hour service sheets, totals service hours, selects “Key Clubber of the Month”
Treasurer: Joey Polczynski-Collects all dues, fees and fundraising money
Editor: Nick Mazzella- Creates club newsletter, posters, and advertising for the club
Mrs. McConlogue (Room 355)
Mrs. Wells (Pool Deck/Room 600)