Welcome Back! I'm excited for a great year in Room 202!
All students will be compiling a binder during the first weeks of school. This three-ring binder is an important part of helping our students stay organized throughout the school year. I would like the students to bring these items in before the end of the first week of school. Please be sure to purchase folders that can easily fit into the binder that you are bringing in!
- 1 3-inch binder (any color)
- 5 folders that fit neatly into the binder (any color)
- 1 set of inexpensive ear buds
- 1 small box of crayons
- 1 package of Dry Erase markers
- NO pencil boxes are necessary this year...although a pencil bag that fits inside your binder would work great!
I will provide everything else that they will need. Please do not worry if your child does not have all items by the first day of school.