Fall Parent Teacher Conferences
Guidance web page
Our parent/teacher conferences are quickly approaching. This is a very important time in the school year. The conference times provide an opportunity to review your child's progress and determine if there are ways for us to work together to foster academic/personal growth. Please review the following information before making an appointment to meet with your child's teachers (if you feel that a need exists): All conferences are by APPOINTMENT ONLY and are group (core team) conferences. A parent or teacher can initiate a conference. Conferences will be scheduled for a 15 minutes group conference.
Conferences are scheduled for Monday, November 25th and Tuesday, November 26th. This year we will be using Sign Up Genius to schedule parent teacher conferences. When making an appointment to meet with your child’s teachers you will need internet access. Type tinyurl.com/eyerfallpt in the address bar.
To sign up for a conference follow the multi-step process.
- Find and click on the Pod of teachers or teacher you would like to schedule a conference with.
- Place a checkmark in the signup box next to the date and time you prefer and click submit.
- Type in your child’s name, fill in the required information and click “sign up now”.
- The times for conferences are: Monday and Tuesday… 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Please use the parking lot in the rear of the building between Eyer and Shoemaker when coming in for the conferences.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Eyer guidance office at 610-965-1605.