Week December 30th & Jan 6th
- Write each of your spelling words in a sentence. Spelling words are on the back on this paper.
- Begin to learn how to spell your spelling words
Our 1st Spelling test will be on Thursday, January 9th!
- Complete Math Worksheet
- Complete Assembly Checklist and bring those things to school tomorrow!
- Remember Assembly is tomorrow and we will be performing at 10:00 & 1:30
- Complete “King Midas and His Gold” book by illustrating it and filling in the blanks. Then try reading the book to at least 2 people. The 2 people that listen to you read should put their initials on the cover of the book!
- Study your Spelling Words & High Frequency Words. Review Robust Vocabulary. All the words are on the back of this paper.
- Study for your Spelling Test!
Spelling Test is Tomorrow!
- Study High Frequency Words for Lessons 10-12
Test on those words is on Monday, Jan 13th.
High Frequency Words
Robust Vocabulary Lesson 12
- reward = if you reward someone, you give something special or nice to that person for something he or she has done
- handsomely = to do something handsomely means to do it in a way that is great or more than you expected
- cruel = something is cruel when it brings pain or makes you feel bad
- greedy = a greedy person wants a lot of something and does not want to share any of it
- consequences = consequences are things that happen as the result of another action. If you walk on thin ice, the consequence might be that I fall through the ice
- regret = a person who has regret feels sorry for something he or she did